Monday, August 29, 2011

The September Visiting Teaching Message Is Here!

This month's message is
AMAZING!
We all have our
"TO DO LISTS"
in fact, most of our lists never seem to end...
BUT are the things on OUR LISTS the things
that are really going to bring us closer
to the SPIRIT and OUR FAMILIES?
If we want to grow closer as families we can't lose focus!
If we fill our lists to quickly with things that have no value,
we lose the opportunity to work on the things
that matter most....
We have to keep an ETERNAL PERSPECTIVE
when we are making our lists,
by doing so we will allow the Spirit to work in
our HOMES and in our HEARTS!
Elder M. Russell Ballard asked this question:
"What can we do to better prepare our children spiritually
for their eternal roles?"
"Perhaps the most inclusive answer is:
Teach them how to live the principles of the gospel."
This teaching comes through...
Daily Prayer
Scripture Study
and Family Mealtimes
as well as
Family Home Evening
and
Church Attendance.
"We prepare each day, right now, for eternal life.
If we are not preparing for eternal life,
we are preparing for something less,
perhaps something far less."
..........
Here's This Month's Message:
I've included a:
Spiritual To Do List
This would be fun to laminate so that
your sisters can use it daily with a dry erase marker.
This Apple Pie Recipe is DELISH!
I'm also including a Blank Check List
for your sisters to use along with their
Spiritual Checklist!
Here's the PDF:
Here's a Larger Version:
(I lost my glasses, so I printed a larger version for myself....
the other one was so small it gave me a headache when I tried to read it.)
I'm going to give my sisters a bag of apples
with this month's message.
Hope your sisters are all doing well!

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Thank you so much for another great printable!

Miriam said...

You are brilliant! Thank You. I have to admit that I too love the bigger print. Thank You, again!

Christina said...

Love it thanks a bushel!

Bri said...

Love it thanks!

Michelle said...

This is so wonderful, thank you. I always need Visiting teaching handout help!!!

Unknown said...

Thank you for this post! I love it! What I did, because I didn't have time to get laminated, is I framed your To Do List and gave my sister a dry erase marker. She can mark on the glass. Thanks again!

Jessie said...

Thanks so much for the beautiful printable! I am so excited to be one of your newest followers!

Anonymous said...

What religion is this? I've never even seen heard of the scripture references. Thanks.

Prepared Not Scared said...

I'm a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. The scripture is taken from The Book of Mormon which is another testiment of Jesus Christ, as well as the Doctrine and Covenants. We believe in eternal families, in modern day prophets, and in living as the Savior taught in the Bible and the Book of Mormon. I know with all my heart that this record is true! Thank you for asking and for giving me a chance to share something very dear to me. It has been a daily blessing to me and to my family.
Hope this helps!
Trish