Monday, April 4, 2011

Here's a Sneak Peak . . .

at the New BUNNY Bingo Game!
I'll be posting the PDF and Calling Cards Tomorrow!
As far as Easter goes,
we celebrate it in two parts.
One part is fun with an ADULT EGG HUNT,
and LOTS of ACTIVITIES FOR THE KIDS.
We love getting together and any extra excuse we can find to get
together and laugh and play as a family works for us.
Then comes the second part . . .
THE BEST PART
which celebrates the TRUE MEANING
of Easter.
I will be posting ideas for each the next few days!
I'm on the countdown with my missionary.
He leaves in 16 days
so when I can't sleep because I'm thinking of that . . .
I CREATE!
Should be a FuN couple of weeks!!!

6 comments:

Jenifer said...

oh I LOVE it! Can't wait to print these out. Thanks!

Becky said...

Super cute!!!!!

Bargain Decorating with Laurie said...

I am so glad to have found you via Pinterest. thank you, thank you, thank you! laurie

Anonymous said...

What a great blog! So happy to have found you. Can I follow you on facebook and Pinterest?

Thanks so much for...just... being you!

Tena Allen

Unknown said...

How do you play the Follow the Star game? Sorry if this is a duplicate, your captcha is almost impossible to decipher.

Prepared Not Scared said...

"Follow the Star" is just the same as Bingo, but for younger children!
Hope that helps!
Trish