Wednesday, November 10, 2010

And The Winners Are . . . !

Can I just say...
I am soooo
IMPRESSED and PROUD
of ALL of YOU!
YOU WERE ALL EXPERTS!
The water answers varied a little, but that's because
I didn't specify an amount of time.
I wish I could give all of you a prize!
BUT
I only have two prizes to give!
...Drum Roll Please...
The Contest Winners Are . . .
Stephanie and Alisa
WOOT WOOT!
Send your address to my email and I'll send your prize.
So are you wondering what you won?!?
It's the . . .
Yatzee Game!
All made up and ready to go.
Sorry it went longer than 3:00 pm.
My house is still in plastic, but it's should be done
by FRIDAY!
Oh, Happy Day!

3 comments:

Leah Martineau said...

First off, you are amazing and such an inspiration. I love canning but haven't done it in awhile and now I'm going to get with it =) I have a question for you though. How long is everything good for? Like canned chicken? What is the shelf life for things? If you could let me know that wold be so helpful. Thanks, and keep up the amazing blog =)

~Leah
(mesa, AZ)

The David and Tricia Smith Family said...

Leah,
Meat actually has the longest shelf-life! It will last between 3-5 years. Plan 2-3 years for best nutritional value.
Hope that helps!
Trish

Anonymous said...

I was just thinking about this today. I never got my prize. Did it get lost in the mail? Since it is so cold I am trying to get caught up on all my little projects and this was on my list. Thanks!